Friday 19 April 2013

Quote / Poem Of The Week

This is for those who have passed away at the Boston Booming a for their families.


 "If Tears Could Build A Stairway"
If tears could build a stairway,and memories a lane. I would walk right up to Heaven and bring you back again.No farewell words were spoken, No time to say "Goodbye".You were gone before I knew it, and only God knows why. My heart still aches with sadness, and secret tears still flow. What it meant to love you -No one can ever know. But now I know you want me to mourn for you no more;To remember all the happy times life still has much in store. Since you'll never be forgotten, I pledge to you today~A hollowed place within my heart is where you'll always stay.
-Author Unknown 

1 comment:

  1. that is a relly emmotional poem. I LOVE IT.
    from Alice from Constantine

    ReplyDelete