Thursday 18 April 2013

Boston Bombing


Boom Explosion
After Explosion
Young Martin Richard 
On Tuesday morning N.Z time there was a tragic booming which took place in Boston, Massachusetts at the finish line of the annual Boston Marathon. It unbelievably killed three innocent people which were part of the crowd waiting for loved one's to finish the race, over a hundred were injured. One of the victims killed was eight year old Martin Richard who was waiting for he's father to finish the race. For this I ask everyone that see's this to pray for all the victims of the Boston Booming and especially for those three innocent people that have lost there live's.
May those victim's rest in peace.






7 comments:

  1. Wow Justine that is really touching that nearly made me cry reading that piece of writing you done there.Did you do this yourself .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joan but If you can't believe it but I did do it myself..I know.. but it is really sad isn't it.

      Delete
  2. I agree, Justine and share your thoughts for the families of those people affected.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting I will surely do that

      Delete
  3. I relly liked your writing. well done
    alicea
    (please look at my blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alice thank you and I will surly visit your blog:)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete