Tuesday 10 December 2013

FINAL POST AS A SACRED HEART SCHOOL, PETONE STUDENT


This is the final post that I will make as a SHP student on this blog. While the blog will remain open, it will be solely my responsibility to ensure that all content posted in the future (if any) is appropriate and continues to uphold the RISE Values that I have learnt at SHP. While this blog has at times been focused on school work and tasks, it has also been used as a means of expressing myself. At times me or classmates have made mistakes about what we have posted - however, we have used these opportunities to learn from our collective errors. I will try and remember these lessons should I choose to continue to use this blog. Such lessons are listed below (not an exhaustive list!)

No comments:

Post a Comment