Thursday 21 March 2013

My Week

Hi its Me again just going to write about my awesome week I had. So, on Monday I went to school and had a awesome day(like always).And Tuesday I went to school again, on Wednesday we had mufti at school to raise money for Caratas (if you don't know what caratas is please click on the link on the word caratas for more information).And on Thursday guess what...I went to school!!! So yea. On Friday at school we had a walk around school to different class rooms which had replayed a day of the holy week.
So now I'm just waiting for my touch game which Im sure we can win.
 TEAM JETZ!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work Justine, great blogging.
    Do you know how to embed a link within text (instead of having a link written out in full)?
    Remind me on Monday and we will show the class.

    Mr Theo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr T but yes I do know ill just change it.

      Delete